Sunday, July 1, 2007

Software: FastStone Photo Resizer

I needed something to quickly resize massive amounts of photo's from my camera.
Previously I'd used photoshop, and it's neato Web Gallery feature, but since I've rewritten my site using PHP, and it's a single page entry to all my photo's, there's not reason to create an HTML page.

I tried this software out because I'd found it recommended on someone else's blog, and for the life of me I can't remember where, but when I find it, I'll edit this and give kudos to the person who showed me the light!

Loved it, In just a few minutes, I'd located the folder I wanted to resize, given the specs for how much smaller I wanted the images, and let it run. Now all my photo's are ready for FTP to my server.

Just what I wanted! Thanks FastStone, steller software, and freeware to boot!

BFN

Oh and the link to their software is: FastStone Photo Resizer

No comments: