Saturday, June 13, 2009

Site launch delayed..

I had a feeling it was going to happen mid last week when the panic seemed to stop. We were told late Friday that our launch would be delayed until the San Diego Comic Con.

I can't say I'm not bummed, as we're been going full blast on the new site since March, and I was really hoping to get it out there for people to see and use.

The project manager is now finished, as is the other programmer we had for the development cycle. This brings us back to a team of 3, and I hope they let us iron out the wrinkles and add a couple extra features instead of moving us onto different projects right away.



BFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad to hear that... :(

But thanks for letting us know, and we will try and wait patiently for late July! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know!

At present we can access the site by show (i.e. I have the link http://stargate.mgm.com/atlantis/ in my bookmarks. This works great for me, because Atlantis is the only Stargate show I'm interested in). Do you know if it'll be possible to browse by show in the new site as well? If not, any chance it'll be possible in the future?

tashira said...

Sorry to hear about the delay...I hope they let you go live soon

Take care.