Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Been a while but...

As soon as Monday the 15th June we may be launching the new version of MGM's Stargate site! It's been a very busy couple months, but we've been working very long hours and had our internal launch last week. We got some great feedback, but of course the most important feedback is going to come from the fans.

I only ask one thing.. I had to personally tag and upload thousands and thousands of images. I know I made some mistakes.. be gentle! We want to implement a "suggest a tag" and "flag a tag" features soon, perhaps by August, but until then feel free to let me know here which ones I messed up on. I was going cross eyed one night.. and tagged a whole bunch of images with Teal'C instead of Teyla (yes I know they don't look alike.. but their names are right next to each other in the list). I am pretty sure I caught them all, but you know how that stuff goes!



I loved this photo, looks like he's not sure if he should be happy or not!

BFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I will make sure to look at the new site on Monday!! :)

I love this photo, very funny! :D
Thanks for posting it!

elyse said...

Ha! That photo always cracks me up. I've seen the pic somewhere before.

I keep thinking the guy's just arranging his life-size Carson action figure for his colleciton ;)

elyse said...

Oops, forgot to say - can't wait for the new updated MGM SG site! :)

Lily said...

Thanks for the pic of Paul.

Any chance we can get more pics of Joe Flanigan? *grins*