Friday, June 15, 2007

EnginSite and Rapid PHP 2007 are tied

After a couple more days using the new editors, EnginSite is no longer in the lead. It is now tied with Rapid PHP.

I am liking the interface with Rapid PHP, with only one misgiving so far. I don't like it when I move my cursor to the end of the line, it doesn't wrap at the EOL. It just keeps moving to the right! I know this is a small thing, but I'm used to it wrapping, so it's disconcerting, and I keep typing on the wrong line!

Perhaps I should read the documentation for EnginSite, because I can't seem to find the File Explorer. Well.. I found one, (File Manager) but it's not showing for me anything on our network drive, which is where I do all my work. It only lets me browse through files on my C drive.

I've decided to give them both another week, alternating days of using them.

BFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not zend?