Monday, June 11, 2007

Nothing yet.. but

Well it's a bit early today for me to have anything to post. I checked on Friday night, and the date code I'd written Friday worked like a charm!
Everything appeared on schedule, and it still there (as it should be until Thursday, when I make sure it actually disappears).

I've been trying out google's adsense. I added it to my rather empty, and quite useless personal site. I think my site only exists just to try out technologies for the web that I actually implement properly on the sites for work. My site (in case you didn't actually just come from there) is jeninason.com

I added the google adsense "search" option to my page. Having a weird CSS error, where the outline for the text field is missing. I was going to ask Steger to give me a hand, but unfortunately he's feeling under the weather today, so won't be here!

Will post later again once I've actually done some real work :P

BFN

No comments: