Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oops on the comment moderation!

I forgot that this blog has moderated comments! I've published all the ones that were received, and going by the times, it looks like kimberlyfdr is our winner! I know.. was too easy for fans, but I wanted to start with something we'd all love.

I went through some of the images we have approved for release, and sadly we don't have BTS for every season. In fact, we are still missing seasons 7-10 for SG1, and 1-3 of SGA. This is only because the selects haven't been made, there are photo's for everything, they just live in a big archive.

I'm excited about some of the photo's that will end up on the new site. I don't want to steal the thunder, so I'm going to hold off until the new site is released.

I'll wait to hear from kimberlyfdr before I post a picture, can't wait to hear which episode you choose!

BFN

PS. Thanks everyone for welcoming me back to the blog-o-sphere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won! I won! :D YAY! And for my choice, since I'm an SGA girl, let's go with...

Adrift