Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stargate all the way

I've managed to never mention Stargate on the blog I occasionally post on now. For a while I was not working on the Stargate site, so it was easy to never mention it. However in the last couple months my team has been reassigned, and working on a revamp of the current site.

I plan on posting a couple images a week in a large-ish format as I used to. I'll be posting images only from episodes that have already aired here in the US, which means it could be from any SG-1 or SGA episode, but nothing from SGU until those episodes have aired. Will try and keep people updated on the joys of writing the site, as I know everyone is as fascinated by it as I am!
Release date on the new site will be a surprise. I don't know what marketing efforts, or other things are going into the launch, so want to sidestep any toes in advance by just not talking about a specific date.



Lets call this "Guess the Episode". For many this will be an easy one :) First right answer gets to help me pick the next series/episode the image will be from.

BFN

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the lovely pier scene from The Shrine :)

Jennifer said...

Oh Awesome PIC!! That would be from my most favorite ep EVER, The Shrine :D

morjana said...

The Shrine -- awesome episode.

Anonymous said...

Episode 5.06 The Shrine!

Anonymous said...

The Shrine! ^^

...um if I get to help suggest what next I would say Miller's Crossing because it's one of my favorite episodes.

Also, this is really cool and I look forward to seeing more. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back!
And thanks for the BTS Shrine photo, that was one of my favorite episodes ever.
Hope all is going well with you!

Lorr54 said...

Very cool pic! That scene from The Shrine is one of the best of the series. I'm looking forward to more.

Anonymous said...

The Shrine, of course.

It's good to see your posts again. :>

esteefee said...

The Shrine! Oh, what a terrific episode.

But what's with Rodney's shoes?

0000 said...

Welcome back and thanks for the pic, probably my favorite scene of SGA :D

Anonymous said...

That would be "The Shrine"!! (Season 5 Episode 6)

One of my favorite episodes!!!

tashira said...

Hi Jen

It is great to see you back
*hug*

I so missed your blog...

Episode is THE SHRINE

Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome back! :-) Nice to see you're around again.

That pic? From "The Shrine", of course. :-)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back.

wraithfodder said...

Oh, very cool! Thank you so much :)

J.Far said...

So glad to see you're back!

AmberMoon said...

Glad to see you back Jen...missed reading your blog. I enjoyed the geek speak very much.