Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guess the BTS Photo

Work is coming along well on the new Stargate site. Had an interesting conversation with Hulu yesterday about integration options. I'm personally still procrastinating on how to finish the automatic image upload/resizing parts for the content manager. Pffft! I HAVE to finish something before today's meeting, this is getting crazy.

First guess on which episode this picture is from gets to pick... (I know you all want Atlantis) an episode of SG-1 that you'd like to see BTS for. OR I'll cave and you can pick an SGA eps. :)



BFN

7 comments:

wraithfodder said...

Hmm, "Midway"?

Unknown said...

No, but good guess! Hint: It's from Season 5.

morjana said...

Hi, Jeni.

I'm guessing...Identity?

QueenOfStars said...

Hey Jeni, nice to have you back! =)

This is from Inquisition, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh! Thanks for this picture (and all the others too), Jeni!

I think this one is from "Outsiders"!

Unknown said...

We have a winner! It was definitely a tough one.. I wouldn't have guessed has it not been in a folder marked "Outsiders BTS".

That makes it lili-flygirl's choice for next one!! (ATM we have SSN4/5 SGA or SSN1-6 SG-1)

Anonymous said...

Oh! I won! :D

Let's see... I'm choosing "Spoils of War"!