Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Random Costume day!

The title of today's blog comes courtesy of my friend Brian H. Quite frankly I think it sums up today the best!

Today I was supposed to come to work in my costume, but in the end I chickened out :(

My costume in the end looked quite a bit too military.. the only thing really showing that it was from Stargate Atlantis was the patches on my sleeves! Even though I work on the site, I am pretty sure most people here wouldn't have understood, and would have thought I dressed up as a security guard (which is what I was mistaken for last weekend while wearing the costume).

I will put it on tonight once I get home, and take some pictures, so you too, can enjoy my security guard costume *sigh* If only I could get my hands on the pattern for the jacket they currently wear on the show! Either that, or find a good tailor to create a pattern from a photo.

Back to creating a tool to manage features on MGM HD. Currently it's done automatically, except I have to go in and alter the code everytime they put a movie waaaaaay outside the primetime slot. Awesome! Now someone is going to be personally responsible for managing it (not me).

BFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lawl - i laff when you say someone else is going to be responsible for it. for how long? ha-ha! ~D

Unknown said...

:O