Tuesday, October 16, 2007

MGM HD and it's feed

I should say, MGM HD and it's lack of feed? As much as I like taking a pretty picture of a schedule, and having to retype it, and format to upload into the database, then go through and correct all the typos (or plain wrong titles) to make sure my fuzzy titles matching logic works and the titles actually appear on the schedule... I can't wait to get the feed!

Looks like it will be further away now than originally anticipated, so I am steeling myself to entering another day at a time for the schedule.

I shouldn't gripe.. but we have so many other things planned. We're still only half way through the enourmous conversion of the old DB structure to my new design. The design was completed, signed off, and the new databases created back in June! Not to mention all the updates and revisions we have for the Stargate sites.

I have my fingers crossed for a new season of Stargate, but partially because one of the higher ups noticed the extra effort I was putting towards the project, oh.. and all the posters in my cube *grin* and suggested I might go up to Vancouver to see if I could find some more content for the site or something like that. Woot! I'd even buy my own ticket ;)!

So.. in the meantime.. let me retype this schedule.

BFN

No comments: