Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Virgin pumpkin carving

Both Lou and I were virgins.. to pumpkin carving at least!

So tonight we popped our cherries. Together we each carved our very first pumpkins, and i've decided to post the fruits of our labor!

We were both surprised at how quick, easy, and not at all messy the process was. Honestly we both chose very simple designs, and next year we plan to do something much more difficult.

Here are our most awesome pumpkins:

First up is my pumpkin above.


Then Loui's classic design above


Loui posing with his extra head!!



Me.. cuddling with mine on the floor.

Besides various costume issues this year, I'd say it's been a most interesting Halloween!

BFN

1 comment:

John said...

I hope I'm not the only one reading your blog, because this is awesomely adorable. Lou's extra head should have manga eyes next year.