Thursday, November 1, 2007

Stargate posters from Comic-Con!

TV marketing (who very kindly took me backstage at comic-con to meet some of the cast) let us know today that they had some posters from comic-con for us.

They are HUGE! Nice big shiny ones, on a hard back. One for Stargate Atlantis, and another for Stargate SG-1.

I will post pics as soon as I take some, they are wonderful! I had to take down some of the non-Stargate posters in my cube to accommodate them, and will need to invest in some strong tape.

On a side note, they had looked at getting me an extra set of hands (freelance style) but I'd convinced them I don't need it. I know, I know.. stupid right? Well not really! The team will be getting an extra front-end developer, and an extra designer. This will mean that I will actually be getting projects sooner, so instead of having 4 hours to do something that takes a week.. I'll have 5 hours!!

BFN

BFN

No comments: