Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No new Stargate.. yet

We had planned to launch today, but for some unforeseen circumstances, the launch has been put off for a few days.

It was finished though!

I was a little excited at some of the new things we got to do, but I guess only a few more days and you can all see it yourselves!

Loui and I had free tickets to a pre-screening of Beowulf today, but traffic worked against us, and by the time we got there it was going to be a long wait in a queue. We quit while we were ahead, and ate some sushi for dinner.

Unfortunately no interesting code to report today, all bug fixes and what not.. boo hoo!

I met some of the people working on Stargate Worlds, and they have promised to let us have a peek at the closed beta, so I'm hoping they remember me (I snagged a business card from someone who seemed important!) when the time comes for me to play!

BFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys missed Beowulf? That sucks. More than welcome to come with the rest of the MGM crew Friday.

Fingers crossed and with luck we'll launch tomorrow.

-matt

Unknown said...

I'll be there Friday (was planning to go 3 times ;)) No luck on the launch yet? *sadface*