Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scheduled Outage

We're working hard on the new Video's page for the Stargate site (when I say we, I mean our front end developer) so once he's done with it, I'll be able to put on the finishing touches (the data).
Hopefully it will arrange things much more nicely for users, and expose new video's more easily.

The answers from Robert Cooper are going up, Part one and two are available now, Part three will be available tomorrow, and Part four on the 15th (Saturday). The video as once piece was a bit.. dry? So they added some clips and broke it into pieces to jazz it up a little.

Anyone read any good fanfic lately to recommend while I await chapter four of "The Enemy You Know"? I was reading a story this morning (can't quite remember the title or who wrote it sorry!) and it actually made me fall off the treadmill. Just not something I was expecting at 6am. Must make a note not to print out anything marked "adult"!

I love some of the BTS photo's that have recently gone up on the site, so thought today I'd feature a couple here from "The Ark of Truth".

BFN



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird that this page reportedly was up yesterday but it didn't show up until today! I blame blogger for that...

Looking forward to the new video page design. Having all the newer videos in one spot makes it easier than looking through for the green banner and wondering how new it really is ;)

Haven't read much fanfic lately. Too busy with, uh, deer problems and other stuff. Although I did print off one which I hope to read this weekend. Oh yeah, you gotta watch those 'adult' warnings on fanfic! ;)

Nice pictures, but ah, sigh, I'm a SGA fan first and foremost now so am hoping for more of Sheppard and McKay, and the rest of course.

Anonymous said...

I've got a good fanfic I can recommend. It's always Autumn in the Old Trees of Despair by Kodiak_bear (http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/53597.html)

Nice pictures. :)

pafuso said...

I'm sorry that Blogger is giving you fits, but I am glad you are still trying. I love reading your blog, and of course, I love looking at the pictures you post.

Also, Happy Pi Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh, yes, It's Always Autumn in the Old Trees of Despair is FANTASTIC! I've got it as a WORD file if you want a quick way to print.

Anonymous said...

Jeni, thanks so much for sharing all these awesome pictures with us. Love the AoT pics, can't wait for more (esp. BTS).
Also, I love your blog entries, always very entertaining.
Hope these blogspot issues get resolved soon, otherwise just switch. I've heard good things about wordpress.
:)

morjana said...

Hi, Jeni.

One GateWorld Forum member wants March 14 to be Happy Asgard Day!

(LONG story...)

Thank you for the photos. Very nice. Especially in the photo with Cam, Sam and Marrick, we get to see DOP Peter Woeste, and Stunt Coordinator Dan Shea (Sgt. Siler).

Hope you have a terrific weekend!

Morjana

Little McKay said...

Was that an edit to the blog? The treamdmil incident tamed up a little there ;). Or is it an entire new blog? If I've got a comment waiting to be moderated - my bad, ignore this!

What kinda fanfic you into? I don't read much tbh but a few of my friends are these "whumpers". I do understand the idea but it still scares me!

If ya like whump I can prob hook you up next blog, otherwise sorry! Too scared of the hidden slash to read them myself lol. I just go dream it, then maybe film it! hehe.