Friday, March 7, 2008

Season 4 finale tonight!

I can't believe season 4 is over already! I feel like it barely started a couple weeks ago. I remember reading in Joe Mallozzi's blog (what feels like recently) about the sand.. Whatever will I do over the hiatus? Go insane? Maybe I'll just have to watch more of Little McKay's video's on YouTube.

Today was spent finishing up the standard footer, not much exciting going on there after yesterday's frustrations. As we are moving CDN's, I've been trying to locate all the sites that link to the video's on the old CDN so we can either sunset them (if we don't have the source, or control of it) or update them with new links. Dealt with some DNS issues.. domains mysteriously switching name servers.

Many thanks to Morjana for once again finding a bug for me to squish. Luckily she noticed right after it went live, so I was able to fix it before too many people saw it. Nothing dramatic just a link missing. Attention to detail is everything! Morjana has it that's for sure.

Apologies for my ham fisted editing.. just wanted to make this image.. OK for today.





BFN

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

No no, season 4 isn't over, at lesat not for 2 hours 40 minutes! ;)

WEll, during the hiatus there will be other shows to watch (I'm looking forward to Doctor Who stuff on SciFi) and I can always catch SGA/SG1 on SciFi/syndication every day.

Loved the shots of Joe and his guitar. It's not often we get the backside, and well, from a fanfic writer point of view, one can study the uniform ;)

I know you'd mentioned that the Joe Flanigan EXTRA video would probably 'debut' today, but we got Jewel instead. Any idea if we'll see the Joe video before season 5 (sorta hoping it's not held until then).

Thx!

morjana said...

Hi, Jeni!

Thank you again for some terrific photos.

Well...4 hours and 27 minutes for you and me (being on the West Coast) until we see "The Last Man."

And season five premieres in July!

Woo-hoo!

Morjana

Unknown said...

Hi Elyse.. actually JF's Extra video goes up tomorrow!

Stay tuned..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the news on Joe's video!

And wait, that's Jason's guitar, isn't it? It's got his aumakua on the side.

Unknown said...

OMG, that second pic is hillarious!

I haven't been online because I was in a car accident and had to deal with all the drama that followed.

I hope your week is certainly better than mine!

And yay to all teh goody vids MGM has released on the site.

Take care and have a good one :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe season 4 will be done in an hour. I love this season and can't wait to see "Last Man". Thanks for the pics and all your info regarding SGA. Love the pics today, especially the "lean". Thanks for the heads up that the Joe vid will be up tomorrow. Was just looking for it. Have a great weekend!

D

Little McKay said...

Okay, I'll TRY and keep you happy during the break ;) Any vid requests? lol

Our latest 'Boys' Day Off' vid was done during a regular get together - no plans just a whim! How sad are we?? Can you see why I'm kinda down that I can't enter the Super Fan contest?! lol.

I actually have a Sheppard rap I might film (it's recorded already!!) but only if the favorite lines thing goes down okay.

That and I'm waiting on the lawsuit from Mr. Flanigan anytime soon. Speaking of Flanigan - DAMN that's a nice pic ;)! Also, what's with the mini chair?? lol

Unknown said...

I don't know who you are (yet) but this backside shot of JF has just put you on my top of "to regular view sites". I love it.

-- Sorry, I'm not English so there might be some mistakes --

I was looking for "behind the scenes stuff" of Atlantis and yours was / is great. Please keep posting and I on the other hand promise to keep up with reading.

Thanks for the pic.

Unknown said...

BIG CHAIR - little chair (wiff gitar), aw *g*