Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wedding Daze and such stuff

Today was mostly taken with following what was going on with the Wedding Daze sweeps. We're not sure if it's been a resounding success, or if the "special code" has just made it's way onto all the "sweeps" sites out there. Hopefully some people are buying the movie on PPV, and watching it there, but who knows?!
Trying to work out a method so in the future we can better ascertain where people get the code to enter the contest.

Went over the new mgm.com content management schema with Matt today. I think it's pretty much nailed down, and since I've only got a couple weeks to finish the administration tools, It's time for me to start writing some of that code!

All quiet on the Stargate front today. We had a meeting with my boss's boss today, and I dropped the "none too subtle hint" that if I found myself in Vancouver somehow.. would I make it to see a day of filming? We'll see! If I keep dropping hints perhaps they will just let me go to shut me up. ;)

Dan Clark was very amusing this morning, and he spent the whole day with the video editors going over clips. I stopped by a couple times to chat, as I kept finding excuses to go make another cup of tea. :D

I'm looking forward to everyone getting to see the David Hewlett Extra! clip. I see it is set to turn on on the 21st Feb, sadly Joe's doesn't turn on until the 6th March.





BFN!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to everyone getting to see the David Hewlett Extra! clip. I see it is set to turn on on the 21st Feb, sadly Joe's doesn't turn on until the 6th March.

Joe's not till the 6th?? Waaaah! Okay, saving the best for last? but it's something to look forward to. but I'm sure that David's is a scream. I mean, his acceptance speech for the Spaceys was a hoot!

Good luck on getting to Vancouver. Maybe you could end up a Wraith victim in a show ;)

And always, thanks for the piccies.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the info and the pics! I wish you luck on getting to Vancouver for filming. that would be such a treat!

Anonymous said...

OMG - that pic of Joe sitting there fully decked out in spacesuit while reading the paper...PURE GOLD!!

Thanks for all the high-res goodies, Jeni!!! Truly appreciated!

Maria Lima said...

Jeni, you utterly rock! That top photo is awesome, but the 2nd one of Joe F in the spacesuit reading the paper: priceless. :)

Thanks so much for sharing these and all the others!

Good luck on the Vancouver thing. I'm doing a trip there first week of September as a birthday and next book research trip. I'm looking forward to getting to know that part of the country.

Anonymous said...

How do you get all the photos??? The Joe F. one with the paper...*snortgiggle* Too cute.

*ooh* If you get to go to a day of shooting, all I ask is that we get to live vicariously through your blog! LOL ;)

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Will Joe read his paper in any situation? LOL!

I look forward to the Extra clips. Saving Joe till last, eh? Hmmm, I guess the best is always saved to last, isn't it? Then again, maybe I'm a bit biased!

Thanks for posting in this lovely blog! I really enjoy reading it! :)

Linz
x

Unknown said...

Your blog is like crack! Some of us try to pimp it elsehwere when we can, and today's photos!

Squee! The first one is the bomb, love the blue lighing, but the last one!

Lol, The true fandom OTP.

Joe and his newspaper.

Unknown said...

Hee! I find that picture of Joe incredibly amusing :)

And thanks for letting us know about those Extra clips coming up. I guess they'll be sticking them up on the MGM site, huh? I'm sure David's will be a laugh since he's always so funny :)

I hope you do get to Vancouver... and a set visit some day.

BTW, hey, did you know that Good News Week has returned to tv here? It's now on Channel 10 - I couldn't believe that it's been 8 years since it last aired on the ABC!

I'm not normally a Supernatural fan but the first "guest" they had on the first ep was Jensen Ackles and man, was he one heck of a hottie!!!!

Salty said...

Good luck on getting to Vancouver!! I got to go watch filming last summer and it was awesome!! So my fingers are crossed for you, especially since you need a nice reward for always giving us awesome piccies!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful pics Jeni. Love both - the blue lighting is good for Joe and David and love Joe reading his beloved paper. Thanks also for the info regarding the early release of "Midway". Always find out something new reading your blog. Thank you and have a great weekend!

D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the ~behind the scenes~ pix, they never fail to entertain!

Good luck with your endeavors and travels and thanks again for feeding fannish needs ;)

sobelle