Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ajax poll and an image



As no one has specifically asked for any pics, I'm just going to randomly pick some that I like. If you'd like them emailed in the largest size I have (from gmail) you can email me at jeniimages@gmail.com.
I like this pic, the cheeky grin of a man willing to show his belly on TV!

Ark of Truth photo's went up today, just a small sampling, and I think more each week until the DVD is released. Team Stargate announced their rankings and winners, and so they are now live as well.

Writing the Ajax poll has been much simpler than I had anticipated. I think I've been avoiding doing Ajax for so long as I loathe Javascript. That's why I worked hard to become that hardcore backend programmer! No more Javascript and browser shenanigans. Until Ajax. *sigh*
Essentially all it does it capture the contents of the form, and send them via query string to a php page, which updates the DB, and shows the results. I thought it was going to be much more difficult..

BFN

7 comments:

Maria Lima said...

Love the pic!

Re: Ajax - we're using it more and more for client sites (I work at an agency in the DC area) and find it to be rather effective.

I had to laugh at what you said, though, b/c most of our backend developers were initially resistant. ::g::

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting these wonderful pictures of the Atlantis folks. Please, keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! That is indeed a great cheeky grin pic :DDD

He sure is brave to show his belly :D

Unknown said...

By the way, yes, I love your pics and my email is actually mcalex22@hotmail.com.

crownglass39 said...

I will happily specifically request photos!
Today's pic proves without a shadow of a doubt that not all actors love tanning.

Not that I really thought that anyway...

Anonymous said...

It is so awesome of you to share these pics. Thank you so much!

Idée-fixe said...

Oh, I seem a bit late to this. Just wanted to say, I'm slowly going through your blog and I've been really enjoying your behind the scenes pics. There's nothing like a little David and Joe (or well, SGA) to brighten your day. So, if the pics are still available, I'd love them. Thanks for sharing in any case.