Wednesday, January 23, 2008

DB Design finally final.. ish?



I think we finally worked out what everything on my database design was meant to do. That might sounds strange, but I created it last summer, so our memory was rather foggy as to what everything on it was for. We spent lunchtime brainstorming why we did each table, and I think we've finally cracked it. Matt and I were rather impressed that we'd thought of just about everything!

For the Stargate poll that I posted the results for yesterday.. honestly I think that's the highest number of votes we've ever had in that amount of time! Current poll doesn't have quite as big a count, but also is much harder to script against.. being that it uses javascript & ajax. Well that's my theory ;)

I have made a folder with some choice images to post, but I'm fast running out! I only have images from production episode 1-4 (not air order), and we return the discs after we take the ones which are approved to go on the site. Bummer.. but I did however get my hands on some Ark of Truth pics. I don't want to post any until the movie is released.. to spoilerie of you know what I mean!

I like Joe's smile in today's pic.. although DH looks pained.. bad scene?

A previous poll's results (since they still haven't given me a place to post previous results on the official site):
Who would win in an intergalactic street brawl?
Ronon Dex 50% 7161 Votes
Teal'c 50% 7130 Votes
14291 Votes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to thank you the other day for posting all the behind the scenes pics but my internet connection has been a bit hinky. So anyway thank you for sharing they're such cute pics. :)