Friday, January 4, 2008

Breakfast in heaven

I just got back from an hour and a half breakfast with some of the Stargate cast!

Yes.. Srsly.. Once I get home I'll download the picture I took with David Hewlett.

I was lucky enough to meet Sebastian (Jane and David's son), and also Caden (Rachel and Loyd's son). They are very close in age, but Baz is much much bigger than Caden!
Both are extremely adorable of course, and you can tell their parents think the world of them!
Joe Flanigan was also there, but I didn't get to chat with him much, but I did get to have quite a chat with Jewel. Jewel is even more lovely in person! Most everyone else there were suits from MGM (some I think are my bosses bosses bosses!)

Many thanks to Adam Lewis who was kind enough to think of me again (he took me backstage at Comic-con to meet them as well) and call me up last night to let me know they'd be here, if I'd like to go up.

Gosh.. am so excited/happy to have had such a wonderful morning!!

OK.. James downloaded the picture for me:



Oh.. and here is the pic where I chopped myself off.. David thought it was very funny I wasn't able to aim the camera ;)


BFN!

6 comments:

John said...

zOMG! Pics pics pics!

watcher652 said...

Lovely photo! Lucky woman!

Were Jason and Amanda there, too?

Unknown said...

Sadly no, no Jason or Amanda, only David, Joe, Rachel and Jewel, and their spouses & children (well except Joe, who was alone).

It was definitely a treat! I would have taken more photo's, but didn't want to seem to stalkeresque ;)

--J

morjana said...

Jeni,

Awesome! Congratulations! How fun for you...

Thank you for sharing the photo.

Best wishes, Morjana

Anonymous said...

Oh, how lucky, what an awesome opportunity for you. I'm jealous. :) Glad you had a good time and love the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeni! You lucky gal! (ONLY David, Joe, Rachel and Jewel she says...HAHAHAH!)

One of the girls on GateWorld gave us the heads-up on your fabulous luck! How nice your mate was to ask you along as well (wish I had 'friends in high places'!)

Anyway, thanks for sharing - I would have done the 'stalkeresque' thing with photos, but that's me! hahaha!