Monday, January 7, 2008

People's Choice?

I found out we'll know on the 9th who won in the People's Choice Awards. I've still got my fingers crossed for Stargate Atlantis, but they were up against Battlestar Gallactica.. so.. well anyhow.

Did anyone see that x-files article in Wired this month? Very funny stuff. Let me see if I can find it online (maybe only in the print version?).
Found the link:
http://www.wired.com/entertainment/hollywood/magazine/16-01/pl_screen

Here is the interesting part:
Mitch Pileggi X-Files ID Mulder and Scully's tough-guy boss, Walter Skinner. Current Cover Where hasn't this guy turned up? He was on the ill-fated Day Break and played a commander on Stargate: Atlantis. The Truth Everyone on TV eventually goes through the Stargate. It's a rule.


New contest coming up for the Stargate site, actually that's what I'm working on today. Of course it's another "custom" page.. can't they just settle on a type of contest/sweepstakes and stick to it!! No that would make my job too easy! I wish I could win this contest.. I like the prize.

Trying to work out a way I can find myself in Vancouver in March.. hehe.. see if I can get myself an invite to Bridge Studios!

BFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone does go through the stargate lol. This I notice quite frequently, sci-fi is a small world in an ever expanding universe.

Though I can't help but think of Assistant Director Skinner everytime I see him, and more recently since Amanda joined the cast, I think of the X-Files episode where Skinner meets a woman played by her in a bar and the next morning wakes next to her dead body.

Small world.