Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another day, another pic? :)

Thanks everyone for your comments! I am trying to track down a couple extra pics to post today.

Unfortunately I don't have any rights, copyright or other of these pics, as I didn't take them (only the ones with me in it are actually mine).

These ones I also can't get any bigger sizes unfortunately (well perhaps the one that's on the news item at stargate.mgm.com).

I'll ask my boss today about posting higher res pics on the site, I think the only reason we don't do it now, is because it doesn't fit in the current layout. I know the originals that we're given (well.. I think someone in marketing retouches them first) are massive, and I can try and get specific ones, just let me know which particular ones.

Thanks again for everyone's lovely comments! As I mentioned in my last post.. I only wish I could be so interesting all the time!







10 comments:

Independent Film News said...

Those are fab pics!
thanx for finding them!

I cant help but think that Rachel looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These are great shots. They should definitely end up in the SciFi Channel magazine (well, I can hope) :)

-Elyse

Anonymous said...

OMG, please tell us what they are laughing at. Those are such great shots - thank you for sharing!

lamardeuse

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeni!

Thanks for the info on the high-res images! I think it's mainly cast/episode promo shots and MGM made wallpapers that need to be high-res! Screencaps seem to be covered by other 'avenues', but (as a graphci designer myself!) I prefer to work/use high-res stuff - you can always downsize, but you can't upsize and maintain quality!

Thanks again for putting these pics up in your blog - keep up the good work on the websites! Look forward to getting the high-res stuff back soon!

cheers
Dana (fellow Aussie!)

Anonymous said...

Did JoeF say something hysterically funny? He looks like the guilty party. David, Jewel and Rachel are positively busting a gut. What did Joe say?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeni,

Thank you for another great batch of pictures. These are fabulous, sure looks like a fun time. Would love to know what is so funny. Glad you were in on the fun. Appreciate you sharing these with us. Thanks!

D

Paula Jane said...

Nice pics, and you have a very cool job, it sounds like. I'm so glad they won. They deserved it.

Anonymous said...

Just popping to say how much I love these pictures. Thanks for posting them!

Anonymous said...

Yay, more! Thank you so much for posting these :)

Unknown said...

Thanks again for the very nice photos. I'd also love HR ones, it's easier to downsize than try to see more details by enlarging. If you can only choose a couple, I vote for the vertical one of Joe and David for one :)